Search
Filters

Jeep JK/JKU 07-18 Conversions

RED ROCK OFFROAD V8 CONVERSIONS for JK/JKU Wranglers

Red Rock Offroad's V8 engine conversions will give your Wrangler the additional power necessary to accomplish almost anything on or off-road without sacrificing reliability or drivability.

JK/JKU V8 CONVERSION OPTIONS

5.7, 6.2, 6.4 GEN 3 AND GEN 4 HEMI ENGINES

5.3, 6.2, 7.0 GEN 4 AND GEN 5 LS ENGINES

5.3, 6.0 GEN 3 LS ENGINES WITH THE RED ROCK RETRO POWER PACKAGES AND KITS

CHECK OUT THE RETRO POWER PAGE FOR PARTS AND INFO ON THOSE KITS AND OFFERINGS

D.I.Y. CONVERSION KITS

If you’ve dreamed of having a V8-powered JK and are something of a do-it-yourself type, Red Rock Offroad makes it simple. Designed for At Home garage mechanics and professionals alike, Red Rock Offroad’s V8 HEMI Builder Kits or LS Builder Kits includes everything you need to complete the swap with factory-like results.

If you’ve dreamed of having a V8-powered JK, look no further than Red Rock Offroad’s HEMI or LS RETRO-POWER V8 Builder Kits. It makes the conversion simple and it delivers factory results. Check out Red Rock Offroad’s KitS in the Products Page to get an idea of all that’s included.

 

IN-HOUSE CONVERSIONS

When considering a V8 conversion, it’s important to look at more than just the power potential.  Even though the Power is what we are after, there’s other things to consider… fit, finish, reliability and quality.

You know you want a V8 powerplant in your Wrangler. Let us do the install for you!  Our Conversion includes all the necessary parts and labor to provide you with your very own Hemi or LS Powered Wrangler. Get your Wrangler to us and we'll do the rest.

The average time for a Conversion into a JK/JKU Wrangle is a few weeks. We utilize this time to perform a conversion that looks like it came straight from the factory.  After the Conversion is completed, proper testing is done to ensure perfect operation, from  maximum horsepower to flawless shifting and cruise control operation, we do it right.

Whether is a HEMI or an LS Conversion you are considering, Red Rock Offroad's Conversions are completed using mostly OEM quality parts. Roughly 80% of the components in the conversion are factory MOPAR or GM parts.  The remaining 20% of the conversion parts are either manufactured by Red Rock Offroad or an established partner in the conversion industry, all done with a desire to bring new life to your Jeep. The Conversion components are all designed using the latest in CAD design technology and then constructed from high quality, water-jet cut steel. They are formed In-House and expertly assembled by certified welders. All wiring harnesses are built by trained professionals and computer tested for functionality.

 

View as
Sort by
Display items per page
Close
Filter by Clear All
Min: $24.00 Max: $1,000.00
$24 $1000
Manufacturers